Monday 9 May 2022

Blue Guardians:Nightmare

 I've never had a weekend like it! The sleepover was awesome. It was my first sleepover with my buddies Leah, Mike, Miriam, Amelia, Oliver and Sammy. It was so fun! First, we had a pillow fight. Secondly, we pranked called our parents. Then we told each other comical jokes and riddles. By then Sammy fell asleep. Then we had two hours of reading time with the books I fetched. We also tried to see who could read the most pages. It was an intense challenge between me and Oliver but I triumphed because I managed to complete my book but he still had 15 pages to read.  The last thing we did is we told each other terrifying tales. Amelia's stories were the scariest but none of us had nightmares about them. We decided to have a competition to see who could stay awake. 

" I'll prevail over all of you," I stated confidently.

"In your dreams, Marie," declared Mike competitively. 

" No need to get so competitive guys because we all know I'm going to win," exclaimed Amelia

"Let's just get on with it said, "groaned Oliver

Oliver slept after 20 minutes but everyone else was still going firm. Miriam started snoozing off but rousing up 3 minutes after 40 minutes of doing that consistently until she slept as well. Leah fell asleep  The sole individuals left were me, Amelia and Mike. 2 hours passed by and still no sign of drowsiness. Until we found out something. Amelia cheated turns out she snuck in some clothes and loaded them with paper and positioned them in her extra sleeping bag. And we found Amelia fast asleep. She still came third place though because she was awake 3 minutes ago when I heard her voice about going to win this contest. Mike fell asleep because he wanted to so I bested them again though my win was a very fortunate one. It was 5:59 as I gradually drifted to shuteye. When my alarm began ringing I just snoozed it before anyone could rouse up and went back to nap not knowing that it was time...

When we woke up on a Sunday we found out we forgot it.

"It's not a significant deal we will get there when it unlocks the following week," Sammy exclaimed.

Leah still felt apprehensive.

"I'm not sure about this," she said anxiously 


" Don't worry everything will be all right," I said reassuringly

" Yea, It's not like their world will cease to exist," Mike said adding on to what I just said.

When we awakened at 6:00 am on Tuesday and entered the portal. What we saw horrified us. In the sky, the gorgeous tinted azure blue was substituted with a fossil grey.

" Oh no," I slowly.

The leader of the land dashed to us. 

" Look what you've done," he said furiously

" Now the land is barren," the leader cried out.

" I can't believe the leader of the necklace to a bunch of immature kids," he said letting out all his rage.

" What can we do to aid the land," Miriam asked

" All you can do is go to Illumnina and obtain the star of creation but the only problem is that it's burning and the necklace is for when the ancestor desire you to operate it not when you desire to operate it," he explained

Separation

"Let's proceed," Leah cried" Do you still have the Marauders map you brought from Harry Potter".

"Yeah," Amelia responded as she got it out.

" I solemnly swear I'm up to no good," she chanted getting the wand she got from Ollivander's wand shop.

Suddenly the blank piece of parchment turned into a map of Illuminiaune( I know it's supposed to show Hogwarts but me, Maria and Amelia went into Hogwart and asked Hermione how to make the map shows wherever we want it to be and helped us),

" One more thing you should know," the Leader cried out" The king is very superior and only allows those who can finish his obstacle course to have it and it's almost impossible," he explained.

"Pssh it'll be straightforward," Miriam said with a smug look on his face.

As we trekked up the mountain Leah fainted with hot weather so we had to leave her behind. We got to the land of Illuminia at last. We went in front of the king bowed and curtsied.

" We are here oh king as we need the star of creation to bring Aliviana alive again," Mike said poshly.

" Very well you must complete my obstacle course," the king bellowed loudly across the inner chamber.

When we proceeded to the obstacle course we had to sprint across a 5-metre room in 50 seconds unless deadly poisoned spikes would kill us. Amelia wasn't swift enough.

I gulped. "Don't stress this will be a cakewalk," he said confidently.

The next ones were normal rock and foam.

Mike said proudly" Nothing to worry abouttttttt," as he fell into the abyss.

I and Miriam managed to make it across.

The next one was to see who could reach the top in 10 minutes. I arrived easily because I'm very towering. Maria got there but accidentally fell off. I tried to get a clasp of her hand but it slipped as I was significantly sweaty and I witnessed her collapse into what was now a void in the floor.

I proceeded into the 100 button compartment cautiously. I randomly pushed a button that brought hot water at 982 celsius that burned to a crisp. When I saw the hot water over my head I bring out my walky-talky. I quickly contacted my siblings on it  and stated

" Look in my safe type 1086 and you'll discover necklaces then after that ring Sammy and Oliver so they can explain to you,".

Meanwhile back at my house. 

" That was a bizarre message from Marie," Elena said aloud.

Separation 

When they scrutinised my safe they found the gold necklace with the silver heart. They called Sammy and Oliver on the walkie-talky. They explained what had occurred as I already explained what happened to us. They all lingered for the portal to unlock and when it opened like Sammy and Oliver stated the necklace's heart part turned sapphire blue. As they trudged up the mountain the blue necklace delivered them armour to use on the obstacle course. Sammy fainted at the sight of Leah not twitching a slight bit so she thought she was dead. 

Meanwhile, with me, I saw where people who didn't manage to finish the obstacle course. I thought I was done for when the hot water was about to pour on her  There were hundreds even thousands. I quickly peeked around the penitentiary-like room skimming for my companions. I encountered my friends.

Meanwhile, Oliver and my two siblings met the king and they went through the introduction with the king. They proceeded quickly to the obstacle course and concluded the ones we couldn't do. Then they came to the hammer. 

" Go leap on the hammer immediately I'll keep it preoccupied," Oliver said courageously

He quickly fell to the ground lifeless.

" Grab my hand Dan quick and let's bounce onto the hammer and off the other side so we can get the star of creation," Elena enunciated valiantly.

As he vaulted onto the other side they raced towards the star of creation. Meanwhile, with Oliver, he noticed he wasn't dead and was in a slammer-like room. With Elena and Dan, they touched the star of creation in union and everything was restored and everyone was well again and everyone was liberated from the prison-like room. As they unlocked a portal to Delonvon I suddenly announced:

" Well done you finished the mission,"

The magic of the star of creation unfurled around Delonvon. 

I also stated " Elena and Dan are officially Blue Guardian juniors,"

Then we teleported back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue guardians: The Necklace

The Blue Guardians: The Necklace Snow coated the pasturelands over a lengthy span. Marie awoke. It was on 16th December. She jumped up and d...