Thursday 21 February 2019

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page!!! 

My siblings are Esther and David. Esther is kind, funny, cheeky, nice and beautiful. David is kind, funny, cheeky, nice and handsome.   My whole family is cheeky. I am kind, funny, nice and beautiful.

I am a Christian. I like going on an adventure. 

My name is Mary Eunice Oderanti.

Below are me and my siblings’ picture. The place is called the University of Cambridge. I and my siblings want to be professors there by GOD’s grace and live in the City of Cambridge or Oxford.

The picture below and above was when I and my sister went to Cambridge on holiday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue guardians: The Necklace

The Blue Guardians: The Necklace Snow coated the pasturelands over a lengthy span. Marie awoke. It was on 16th December. She jumped up and d...