Sunday 24 February 2019

What does it mean to be a Christian?

I am a Christian and I believe in Jesus Christ.
There are three GODS that make one and the three GODS that make one are: 

  1. the Father  
  2. The Son 
  3. The Holy Spirit


I attend Evangelical Baptist Church with details here.  The name of the Priest is Pastor Murray and Aunt Marge Gifkins. 

You have to praise Him, serve Him, read His holy word, listen to the teaching.  

 

`This was the Nativity show and I was the narrator. This happened last year December. I enjoyed it.We are going to do that again.

 

 







This my video based on books of the bible.My video is on the side. I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue guardians: The Necklace

The Blue Guardians: The Necklace Snow coated the pasturelands over a lengthy span. Marie awoke. It was on 16th December. She jumped up and d...