Thursday 7 May 2020

Adventure

 

My Adventure

USA Trip

A Beginning Of  An Adventure

On my holidays I've had loads of fun. When I went to the USA was the most fun. On July 24  we went to an airport called Heathrow in London one of the busiest airports in the world. Is ranked  7th  busiest. We flew to Edinburgh than from there we went to the USA through Newark airport. When we came on  I got taken to my grandma and grandpa's house by my uncle it was very unusual for me but I got used to it. For a few days since we stayed in the house, so I thought it was a very boring stay.

Newark New Jersey Usa November 3 Stock Photo (Edit Now) 1461295922

Getting Exciting 

 A few days later we went to a restaurant and shopping and went back. Still a little boring. We soon went to were are grandparents went to church it's larger than our church which doesn't have many people. Our church is Evangelical baptist church. Click the link to go to our church's website. We made some friends in Sunday school even though I still think the one we do in the UK is better because she makes it practical but the one in the USA only said about the bible.





Meeting friends and family


We also then met some of our cousins most of them were younger than us. They came to visit very often from that for 5 weeks until we left. We also met our uncles and aunts. A few days later we met some friends. Two of them have the same names as me because My full name is Mary Eunice Oderanti. Their names are Mary, Eunice and Elizabeth. 2 of them are older than me.



Getting real fun and say our good-byes

We went to a water park we got to go on cool rides. We didn't get to go on all of them but we had a lot of fun we even met our friends and we went with our cousins. I wish we could go there again. Once even our parents went to a park. We went to mall and burger king and before we said goodbye we went to New York and saw the Liberty statue we went on a ferry Staten island shown in the image below. I didn't want to leave though.  

Below is Staten Island. 


Statue of Liberty | New York City, USA Attractions - Lonely Planet
Staten Island's Bay Street rezoning approved by City Planning ...

1 comment:

Blue guardians: The Necklace

The Blue Guardians: The Necklace Snow coated the pasturelands over a lengthy span. Marie awoke. It was on 16th December. She jumped up and d...